[Mgs] MGA Guru Is Going Mobile

W. David Houser mgs4dave at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 15:05:37 MDT 2014

Steve offered you a great idea!!
You may never have to cook a meal again if you plan your whereabouts with some
thought!
Dave Houser

On Apr 27, 2014, at 4:29 PM, Steven Trovato wrote:

> I wish you all the best in your new adventure!  Please do keep us posted, so
we can live vicariously through you.  I don't personally know anyone who has
done what you propose without some sort of a "base" and/or a big honkin' motor
home.  Doesn't mean you can't though!  I guess your first order of business is
to establish your official residence in whatever state has the lowest taxes!
Perhaps you can use one of the online location posting map features so we can
all know your whereabouts.  It might just generate some dinner and guest room
invitations for you!