[Mgs] What kind of tires are people putting on MGBs now

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 11:51:34 MDT 2014

I have had a couple sets of the Sumi HTR+ tires on my Audi A4 and loved them -
and no issues in the rain or snow (although quattro helps).
Wear isn't the
greatest, though. Seems like I only get 30k miles or so, and that's with
regular maintenance (rotation, proper inflation).

Dan D
'76B, '65B
Central NJ
USA