[Mgs] What kind of tires are people putting on MGBs now

Aaron Whiteman awhitema at panix.com
Sat Apr 19 17:58:11 MDT 2014

On Apr 19, 2014, at 4:49 PM, Aaron Whiteman <awhitema at panix.com> wrote:

> Sent from my iPhone

Mark, please send me the code for your attachment stripper, so I can fix it!

What I wrote:

I went to a 15" rim years ago and currently use Bridgestone potenza RE960
195/60R15. Previously, I used the sadly no longer made Yoko AVS100ES. That
tire was amazing, for the 14000 miles it lasted. The bridgestones have been
nice enough, decent grip and wear, but they are an all season compromise. I'm
still looking for a summer only tire that fits.

(hope this made it)

--
Aaron