[Mgs] Battery Cable

David Councill dcouncill at karamursel.org
Sun Apr 13 10:55:40 MDT 2014

When I needed to replace the cable on my 72B, the local NAPA (Montana)
referred to me another parts supply store that made them. It is just taking
a cable of the right length and attaching the proper ends so there is likely
a place near you. Perhaps try an auto electric shop or ask at the auto parts
suppliers?

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT
72 B

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]