[Mgs] Cleaning HIF carbs

Steve Shoyer steve at shoyer.com
Thu Apr 10 14:51:00 MDT 2014

I "gently tapped" the float bowls, which unstuck whatever was holding up the
floats, and the car started!  I drove it around for a while, so now I've got
a new list of maintenance items that need attention.  I'll get to them soon,
right after I swap in a new heater core.  Well, maybe not too soon.

Thanks for the help.

--Steve