[Mgs] TD carbs

Rick Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 07:34:49 MDT 2013

Morning Friends,

Now that the TD's engine room is wired, its time to mount the accelerator pedal and complete the carbs. I had purchased new screws for the linkage bits but they are a tiny bit too large. The old screws are chewed up and ugly. I'll make another trip out to the hardware store today and purchase B slightly smaller screws. I can the assemble the linkage properly.B

I also need to set the float levels (to 3/8") and install the plumbing correctly. I still need to flush out the fuel line back to the tank. Its been sitting open for a few months now.

After the line is clear I may paint the spare tire carrier so I can mount the fuel tank. That's a stretch-goal for the day.

More later,

-rick
PS: No, I don't have another life. :-)