[Mgs] Progress in the TD's cockpit wiring

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 15:52:03 MDT 2013

Hello Friends,

This afternoon I installed the turn signal relay box. As I wrote
earlier, the harness did not match my car's orientation. Today I added
about 12" of wire to the eight harness wires and installed the relay
box where I found it. Here's how it looks today.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131025_154927.jpg

I'll unmount the box and lay it back from the panel so I can paint the
metal with POR15. I'll then reattach it once the anti-rust coating is
cured. Here's how the cockpit looks now.

http://www.aubard.us/MGTD/20131025_162030.jpg

I still need to unbolt the steering column from the support so I can
slip on the new draft excluder. Yea, there's no end to the fun.

-rick