[Mgs] Jean Kimber Cook passes away

Truxtun Southworth tuck.southworth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:34:36 MST 2013

All,
If interested, there is a wonderful article written by Jean in the NE MGT
Register publication, The Kimber Centenary Book about life growing up in the
Kimber household.   Its so important for this list serve to share everyone
combined MG knowledge but its equally important to know where we came from.
Tuck

On Nov 12, 2013, at 7:06 PM, W. David Houser <mgs4dave at tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Tuck,
> Sad news about a spirited, spunky lady we were fortunate to have met several
times at T-Register gatherings. Her favorite was..."M.G. stands for M.G.!
> Dave Houser
>
> On Nov 12, 2013, at 4:05 PM, Truxtun Southworth wrote:
>
>> all,
>> I read this today on Facebook,
>>
>> "We were saddened to learn that Jean Kimber Cook, daughter of Cecil
Kimber,