[Mgs] points

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Thu May 9 11:43:36 MDT 2013

We are both right!  Read the rest of Barney's post and you will see
the next thing he says is:

Alternately, you can disconnect the wire from coil to distributor,
connect the test light to a live power source (lower fuse for
instance), and touch the probe to the distributor terminal.  When
points are closed it completes the circuit to ground, and you get light.

This is the method shown in the video.

-Steve