[Mgs] Spurned an offer

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Sat Mar 16 17:12:59 MDT 2013

Driving through Hayward today, a Buick full of people pulls up beside my
MGB. I could see they were pointing, then a guy leans out the back window
and asks "Hey, you wanna sell your car?"

I shook my head, and mumbled "No, thanks, my project, you know..."

But afterward, I was thinking, if someone really wants to give me money for
it, I should take it. But then I thought, no, I couldn't in conscience sell
it to someone that would put 20-inch rims on it.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149