[Mgs] That new 78 B got rear ended today....

Andrew Lundgren lundgren at byu.net
Fri Jun 7 09:35:05 MDT 2013

I wasn't able to get an agreed value insurance on a B for daily driver
use.  Let a lone one being driven by a 17 year old. Collision coverage
wasn't a lot more than liability, so I went for it.  At least I am just
dealing with my company.

I am hoping it works out well also.  The adjuster is coming on Tuesday...

--
Andrew