[Mgs] Valve cover refinishing.

Rick Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 06:25:04 MDT 2013

Thanks Dan,

The Cast Coat Aluminum did a respectable job of replicating the color and finish I have seen on original T-Series cars. B Certainly meets my loose standards.

-rick
PS: There's also a Cast Coat Iron paint that is also quite good.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII - the rectangle with rounded corners, just like a BlackBerry.