[Mgs] Lubricheck - The digital 'blood tester' for your car

Don don at napanet.net
Mon Jul 8 11:32:37 MDT 2013

I just saw this product mentioned in the latest Sierra Club
magazine.  It's a device for checking the condition of the oil in
your car's engine.  Price is less than $50.  I have always changed
oil at 3k miles, but I have not been using time as a factor, just
miles.  Some of my cars don't accumulate 3k miles in three years.
The factors this device is supposed to be able to check
are:  acidity, metal particulates, carbonized particulates, and
foreign liquids.
:
http://www.lubricheck.com/demo/home/resources

Anyone out there know anything about the device?  Any thoughts?  I am
thinking I may just buy one unless I read or hear something negative.