[Mgs] Fuel Issue

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Mon Jan 28 13:05:21 MST 2013

Hmm, seems to me the only way it could not be getting fuel to one cylinder
would be if that intake valve were stuck shut, which would imply one of
several other problems (broken valve stem, rocker, pushrod or lifter; or
wildly out of adjustment).

Did you try checking compression?

Also, did you compare the spark with that of the other cylinders?

Did you try swapping out that spark plug?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149