[Mgs] [Mg-t] Distributor

Paul Root ptroot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 16:49:26 MST 2013

It's getting chilly up here in Minnesota too. So cold my 16 year old actually
wore a jacket to basketball practice.

Tomorrow, high of -4F. He may even button the jacket up then.

:-)

I was reading a bunch of the year end car articles. What classics are 25 years
old now so you could possibly import them to the US. The Griffith made the
list.

Five more years and we could get an RV8...