[Mgs] Top installation

Paul Root ptroot at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 19:25:46 MDT 2013

I'm taking vacation this week, Tuesday to Friday. And I had two things on my
to-do list. First was to paint the floor of my garage. I finished that this
morning. That was a day and a half of prep and two hours spread over two days.
About what I expected. I used the epoxy stuff, it looks good.

So the MG spent it's second night out of a garage in the 12 years I've owned
it.

Anyway, this afternoon, I did the top. It went reasonably well. And looks
pretty good. We will see in a couple days I suppose.

The last thing I haven't done is glue the fabric around the bar. And I have a
question. I should just glue the two flaps together, not onto the bar, right?

Paul.