[Mgs] Yay Moss - lighting upgrade report

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Aug 27 12:06:21 MDT 2013

<< On 8/26/2013 12:49 PM, Max Heim wrote:

Front marker lamps

I could not use the LEDs supplied. These replace the very small round bulbs,
but the LED is much longer -- not only is the "bulb" section about twice as
long, but the socket section is also longer .... >>

Max, etal <G>:

I have NOT check the o/l catalog, but I find it hard to believe that they are NOT
mark "For 'beehive lenses only' ?  ! ? !  [as fitted to Frogeyes, Sprite Mk. II,
Midget Mk. I, & ALL Austin-Healeys except BJ-8 Mk. III Phase II]..

Perhaps MJB could pop-in here and advise on Triumph uses, if any ? ! ?

Perhaps Mr. Kelvin Dodds could pop-in here and advise on Total Uses or tell us if
I have covered applications correctly <VBG> ? ! ?

Ed
Please visit MY site at:				www.justbrits.com
'63 A-H BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing ILL STD. plates     AH BJ 7 )
		[front CLEAR beehive lenses]
'73 Black Tulip MGB (Murial wearing ILL STD. plates CINS73B )
		[ canNOT use beehives]
'70 Black El Camino wearing ILL STD. plates 7 AH BJ 't')
		[canNOT use beehives] <VBG> !