[Mgs] Hagerty Insurance?

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Wed Sep 19 13:11:23 MDT 2012

I have to keep my cars on a "regular" policy because I don't have a late
model daily driver, and I don't have secured storage (only an open 2-car
carport). Plus, I need the freedom to drive either one anywhere as
necessary, since one or the other may be down for periodic maintenance.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149