[Mgs] Hagerty Insurance?

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Wed Sep 19 09:38:23 MDT 2012

I went with Hagerty for my 72B and 67BGT. They claim to be less restrictive on
usage and my cars need to be driven - so they sometimes get driven to work. I
also switched both cars to classic car license plates so they both have been
converted into the realm of "not for daily use". One of the other key
qualifiers for classic car insurance is that the cars need to be garaged when
not driven. So when I got my last addition, the 64B, I didn't have enough
garage space to add it on the Hagerty policy. And with regular
insurance/plates, I have no restrictions but its vulnerable on the insurance
side since it only has liability.

David Councill
64 B
67 BGT