[Mgs] new muffler

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Mon Sep 17 22:47:41 MDT 2012

Um, when I built the engine in the 1970 B  that I had  (sorry I sold
it)  I had to change the needles in the HS4s so as to richen the
midrange.  AIR, there were also different jets for hipro engines. You
sort of juggled jets & needles around.  If you got it right, it pulled
like a train.  Had a Crane cam in that one.  Ran good.

CR