[Mgs] MG related - Sort Of

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Mon Sep 17 08:34:38 MDT 2012

Allen,

You know you are damn right!  Putting carpet down is brilliant.  I
really get very cold working on my polished marble floors.  But such
floors do have an advantage - they keep the white wine colder
longer.   Mind you I could always get the maid to keep topping up my
glass, although she is not too keen on doing that.......something
about her uniform having such a short skirt.