[Mgs] MG related - Sort Of

Allen Hess allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Sun Sep 16 18:37:12 MDT 2012

While I also use a jack with wood blocks and stands, I highly
recommend a piece of carpet underneath the whole car. I think it would
hold the ramps in place but you have to try it for yourself. For those
of us without a lift (most of us?) I don't think there is anything
much better than working on a carpeted floor. The season is also
approaching when some one of your neighbors (or yourself) will be
getting new carpet for the holidays, so it's free too.