[Mgs] 67 MKI upper steering column nylon bearing

W. David Houser mgs4dave at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 20:15:54 MDT 2012

Listers,
Has anyone replaced this bearing at the top of the steering column between the
outer and inner shafts of their early MGB?
I was hoping to remove the top bolt from the steering universal, pull out the
top inner shaft and then remove the old bushing and replace the new one to
take up the play I have there. Then hopefully replace the inner shaft. Is
there another/easier way to go about this? I haven't found a thing online or
in any of the collection of MGB books that I have.
TIA,