[Mgs] Torn gaiter

Andrew B. Lundgren lundgren at byu.net
Tue Sep 4 10:37:03 MDT 2012

Thanks for the feedback.  One thing I did notice is my gaiter (the torn
one) is dry inside.   (At least nothing is oozing out on the floor from
the torn one.)  That concerned me.  I haven't poked at the other one
yet.  What wears out in there?  (The oil should have been lubing
something right?)

I have owned the car since '96 and never had anything leaking out of the
gaiters. What do I need to inspect to make sure something isn't worn out
from running dry?

I will take your advise on the tie rod ends.  I remember one of those
broken on a one of my father's trucks...  It was exciting.

Also, please notice the updated gator spelling...  :)

--
Andrew