[Mgs] Reconditioning /cleaning carbs

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Tue Oct 30 19:09:03 MDT 2012

Here's the stuff I used to use when I was running a shop.

  http://www.motionindustries.com/motion3/jsp/mii/viewItemDetailsMI.jsp?AM_ACTION=ViewItemDetailsAM&LANGUAGE=0&AM_FIRST=Y&LINE_NO=12&SR_LINE_NO=11&SEARCH_DESC=03060716&SEARCH_FIELD=M&MFR_PART_NO=14104+TYME+CARB+CLEANER&BUS_ACTION=details&display_option=N&KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=500&width=600

Take the carbs apart and put every part that you're going to reuse in
the bath basket overnight.  Pull out the basket and rinse the parts in
warm water next day.

I once put this stuff into a  competitor's parts cleaner bucket because
I could only find a refill can of the Tyme.  The next day the bucket was
leaking at the seams!

CR