[Mgs] Good news / Bad news

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Thu Oct 25 06:23:20 MDT 2012

The bad news is that if opening the bleed  valve on the slave cylinder
doesn't let the throwout arm retract, the engine/gearbox probably need
to come back out so that you can see why the clutch disengaged when you
cinched the gearbox up to the engine.  Has this engine/gearbox combo
worked before?

CR