[Mgs] MGA 180 out Distributor Mystery

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Tue Oct 23 06:52:50 MDT 2012

I was thinking VW, but I haven't worked on aircooled VWs since the early
'70s.
One that would come in was a dragster, around 200 hp that didn't have
anything installed if it didn't provide power. Including the cooling system.
It only had to run for a minute or two at a time :-)

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK