[Mgs] MGB color codes

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Mon Oct 8 14:51:38 MDT 2012

Yeah, that's basically what my body guy was just telling me, regarding my
other car. It had a 20-year-old paint job that was a poor match for the
original color. He was going to tell them it was impossible to match the
paint, but he could use the code for the original color.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149