[Mgs] Grose Jets

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Tue Nov 27 16:13:29 MST 2012

Max,

You could have replaced the braided hoses with plain fuel hose, added an
in-line filter under the bonnet and been done with it. Easier than
fiddling with getting the float levels set right with the Grose jets and
you'd have stopped the flow of debris into your carbs too.  Might even
have been a cheaper fix.

CR

>>> www.britcot.com