[Mgs] Where does the brake fluid go?

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Mon Nov 12 01:52:36 MST 2012

It should also have split braking system, and the servo can only suck fluid
from the rear chamber.  That *is* the front brakes, so you do lose about 75%
of the braking effort (which makes this split system rather pointless in my
view), and the pedal will go further towards the floor, but not all the way,
and there should still be some brakes.

If both chambers are empty then it could be the shuttle valve for the
imbalance warning light leaking, but I wouldn't expect a single seal failure
to empty both chambers.