[Mgs] Moss headlight relay kit

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Sat Mar 31 19:43:10 MDT 2012

Thanks for the link, that looks like a well-designed setup.

The first one I found was MAD Electric -- it was generic for any kind of
car. Then I saw the Moss one, but it looks pretty skimpy compared to this
kit.

Does the 73 use the "standard" kit or the "long" kit? Where did you mount
the relays?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149