[Mgs] Moss headlight relay kit

Carl French leylandauto at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 18:25:03 MDT 2012

I can Very Highly recommend this product;
http://www.bits4brits.net/Relays.html

Eric Marshall who makes these products stands fully and actively behind them.
It is a very well thought out setup that requires only cutting one wire and it
is completely reversable if wanted.
I have it in both 73 GT's and love them.
FWIW, YMMV
Carl