[Mgs] 1973 Brake system pressure warning switch

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Mon Jul 23 06:11:23 MDT 2012

It's been a number of years ago but I did get a rebuild kit and new switch.
In fact, since only one vendor had the switch I bout two just in case. No
problems with the rebuild, but I didn't have any problems getting it apart.
The only thing I can recommend is more soaking, block off the two front and
one rear ports as well as where the switch was and try your air pressure. I
don't generally recommend air pressure on stuff like this due to flying
parts that then disappear, but sometimes drastic measures may be required.

You are sure ALL the switch parts came out aren't you? If the switch plunger
is stuck in the shuttle that could hold it in.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK