[Mgs] Steering Lock & Ignition Switch

PaulHunt73 paulhunt73 at virginmedia.com
Tue Jul 17 12:21:45 MDT 2012

Is it the switch or is it the lock?  Sounds more like the latter.  You
should be able to remove the switch from the lock and see, which may help
your decision.    The RHD and LHD switches were quite different as the
latter has extra contacts for the anti-runon valve and 'key in, door open'
warning circuit.  The former at least can be replicated with a relay, it
seems to me that for $9 you can get the correct one, as opposed to a bodge.