[Mgs] mufflers

Don don at napanet.net
Sat Aug 18 15:25:33 MDT 2012

Sorry to come off so strong.  I have had MGs for 45 years and I have
bought parts from many places.  Used to get a lot of them directly
from the UK, new and used, as I had a Magnette, Bs, MGA, and
others.  Was great when the dollar and pound were at parity.

Getting a proper exhaust system on my current MGB is not a high
priority, and just happened on the postings so interjected my
query.  I had not bothered to even look for a source other than Moss
for a muffler.

A used exhaust system in good shape would be fine, as what is on it
works, but it's way too loud for my tastes.  It looks to have a
single glasspack single muffler only.

Don