[Mgs] Rear Leaf Supplier Spring Recommendation

Charley & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Tue Aug 7 11:53:55 MDT 2012

   I replaced the rear springs in my '69 B with Moss's reproductions.
That was in the mid- 1990's.  We had quite a long thread on the MG list
at the time.  It was called "Ride Height." Don't know if the archives go
back that far.  Anyhoo, I've had no complaints with the rear springs
from Moss.  Maybe someone has used them recently.
Anybody?

CR