[Mgs] MGA air hoses?

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Sat Apr 7 14:25:36 MDT 2012

Yeah, that's wrong,  The hose should be tucked as much as possible
back into the corner so only about half of the open end should be
visible in the front view.  I don't have a picture but someone else
did put one up a while ago showing the correct position for the air
hoses.  If I see it again I may post it on my web site. -- Barney