[Mgs] MGA air hoses?

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Fri Apr 6 23:18:42 MDT 2012

mjb.,

It is tough to tke a picture in that area with an assembled car.  I
can tell you that the original bolt for the forward P-clip goes
through the horizontal air pan in the outboard corner near the body
mount.  You need to form the hose to fit first, push it onto the top
connector pipe, then position the P-clip and install the bolt
last.  It is a lot easier if the grille is not in place at the
time.  That bolt has given me so much grief over the years that I
drilled another hole inboard from the hose and turned the P-clip
around to make life easier.

Barney Gayord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com