[Mgs] front hub removal problem

Glenn Schnittke g.schnittke at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 22:41:27 MDT 2011

Yes. Moss has just the tool to deal with that and it's one of the most
valuable tools in the kit and could save you a lot of money in this
particular job and many others -
Go to http://www.mossmotors.com and look up part number 212-320. You
will  find it invaluable. A good alternative is part number 212-405. I
find the two of them in combination work quite well. If you look hard
you may find the same tool for the TR and the bike. I'm surprised you
hadn't run across this tool before.

Good luck,
Glenn