[Mgs] mgb engine mounting

mgbob at juno.com mgbob at juno.com
Sun Oct 16 15:26:14 MDT 2011

  I believe that this may be a GT situation. The 72 has a restraint on the
gearbox that might keep it from striking the under surface of the trans
tunnel, but it does not appear to offer any resistance to the entire assembly
moving forward.
   After the event, I bought all new bits from Moss, but I think the fault is
of design. One wonders why GT restraint differs from tourers.
Bob