[Mgs] (no subject)

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Mon May 30 13:36:07 MDT 2011

The linked URL transferes to <drugstorexfitness dot net>
Threat name: Exploit Pharmacy Spam Site.
The page has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social
engineering web site.

Since access to this list is by subscription, it should be possible
to ban the "list member" who sent it.  Since membership is granted
automatically to anyone who appplies, this does not prevent them from
entering again under a different identity.  It's a tough situation to monitor.