[Mgs] MG6 Review

WSpohn4 at aol.com WSpohn4 at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 15:58:31 MST 2011

Neither a GPS nor a top end added price stereo should be standard fitment,
they should be optional so you have the choice.  There are a lot of pretty
crappy GPS units used for the standard unit in cars, and it sucks to be
forced  to pay for a hunk of junk when you will just have to replace it with a
decent  one, either installed or separate.

Give me safe lights and brakes and leave the extras to my discretion - it
is not quite yet the care bear society where the government gets to dictate
what  is good for everyone.

Bill

In a message dated 3/28/2011 3:50:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
arundell at ghs.com.au writes:

>From a  Road Safey point of view its an absolute
no brainer..... and given  this GPS SHOULD be a standard fitting.  How
often have we been  carved up by some moron who clearly has no idea
where he is or where  he is going and out the corner of his eye spots
the street or off  ramp he needs.....