[Mgs] blatant plug(s)

cyberemp at comcast.net cyberemp at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 14:47:09 MST 2011

greetings o list.
I'm selling some of my MG stuff.
my 65 MGB is on Craigslist @
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2279213026.html
couldn't start it yesterday. shouldn't be too difficult to sort out though.

71 parts car or possible restore candidate, Both floors rusted out. whole car needs to go. Had it on craigslist for $100. no takers. W.W. car.
Disk brake set up for front of MGA. needs work before instal. some W.W. parts, at least one solid wheel hub.
Wire wheel rear end I was told from MGB-GT One drum and bad looking hub. Other side just axle. Offer?
3 main early mgb engine short block. Offer?
I'm in San Francisco Bay Area, California. 94591