[Mgs] FW: A brief distraction from the seriousness of it all

Richard Gosling rbgosling at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 01:16:49 MST 2011

Sorry Glen, you can't send attachments via the MG List.  If the photo's on
the 'net somewhere you could send us a link to it?

N.B. Super Unleaded (which I have to use, having replaced my MG with a
Lotus) is #1.31.9 per litre when I filled up yesterday - equivalent to $7.76
per US gallon at today's exchange rate.  Since I'm doing mostly town driving
these days (yes, hardly what a Lotus is optimised for!) that gallon will
take me about 15 miles...

Richard

- former owner of Sammy ('73 Black Tulip 'BGT)
- current owner of Lilith ('90 Midnight Blue Lotus Excel SE)