[Mgs] RPM's on my B

1971mgb at cox.net 1971mgb at cox.net
Sun Mar 13 19:54:48 MST 2011

I've had a problem on my 71 "B" for years now, that is to say my RPM drop drastically while idling at a stop light or the car is just sitting and idling, normally it starts out about 1100 then a few seconds later my RPM's drop to around 500 or lower, then I have to pull the choke just to keep the car running
I've rebuild the carb's (HS4) I put in a few different distributors, set the valves, no known vacume leaks,nothing seems to cure this issue, any comments or suggestions would;lde be more than welcomed.

71 B