[Mgs] Clutch Hose Replacement

Paul Hunt paul.hunt1 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 13 07:13:06 MST 2011

Eh?  You push the pedal to the floor, take your foot off, and the pedal only
returns slowly?  I can understand a hose ballooning under pressure and so
giving insufficient clutch thrown to engage first/reverse without grinding,
but that sounds more to me like a partially seized pedal or master.

Or do you mean the pedal comes back normally but the clutch only slowly
engages?  That could well be caused by the flex hose going 'one way' from a
flap of rubber internally, rather than collapsing.