[Mgs] Hydraulics

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Fri Jun 10 08:48:15 MDT 2011

Max,

I use Castrol LMA, but I wonder if this theory still applies.  Are
there really "British seals" anymore?  In Steve's case, he said he's
rebuilt replaced cylinders multiple times.  I would imagine that
replacement seals are made out of the same stuff whether for an MG or
a Toyota.  Maybe we need to figure out what works best with Chinese seals.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net