[Mgs] Seat Belts

Murray Arundell arundell at ghs.com.au
Sun Jul 3 01:10:01 MDT 2011

Well said...... its also interesting to note that to some Americans on this
list, freedom of speech is only applicable to those who's opinions they agree
with.

To the clowns who mailed me off list and hurled abuse at me all I can say it
well done and thanks...... I've been thinking for some time now that I spend
too much time on my MG hobby..... You've convinced me that my time would be
better spent not wasting it by participating in this list......  I'm done with
it, and instead am going to drive my cars and associate with people whom have
a real passion for the marque...

Good bye......

Murray Arundell

On 03/07/2011, at 9:41 AM, Brad Wilson wrote:

> And yet as Americans get ready to celebrate their "freedom" on Monday, it is
rather ironic that from an MG point of view we Canadians get to enjoy the MGF
ten years earlier than them..........  Bottom line is that there are three
branches of government in the States, Financial, Petrochemical &
Pharmaceutical.  Sadly, Canada is all too close to emulating that.