[Mgs] MGB LE Tires

frankk12 at verizon.net frankk12 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 12 16:32:21 MDT 2011

I encountered a similar problem on my 1980 LE a few years back. The original
tires were making the car very unmanageable and dangerous to drive.  There
was plenty of tread left on them but the rubber was seriously degraded so I
replaced them.
Why is Ed driving around the block on unsafe tires? Good thing someone else
didn't make that faux pas!
Frank Krajewski