[Mgs] MGB LE Tires

Betti Ann and Preston Smith prbasmith at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 16:25:56 MDT 2011

Ed,

I am sure you meant to say 'would not drive ...'

I agree that they are old and probably very dangerous.  Interestingly
enough, there are no cracks in the inner or outer sidewalls and there is
plenty of tread left.  Having said that I am replacing them because of
their age not their condition.  And yes, they should have been replaced
some time ago.

Preston